Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum. We will update this page as we make improvements.
- The main entrance is not accessible but if you advise staff, an alternate door is available.
- Galleries on the second floor are accessible via an elevator or stairs.
- Spacious exhibits with wide pathways
- Seating available in select locations throughout the facility
- Fire alarms include auditory and visual signals
- The Firefighters Museum of Nova Scotia is proud to be an Aira Access Partner.
We will update this page as we make improvements.